At Highline Ideas, we don’t do anything without a strategy.
Before we do any work for a client, we first want to understand their SMART goals. Here’s what we mean by SMART:
- Specific: The goal should be a real number.
- Measurable: You should be able to track your progress towards your goal.
- Attainable: Your goal should be challenging, but possible. (Rome wasn’t built in a day.)
- Realistic: Be honest with yourself and identify the strengths and weaknesses of your team when setting your goal.
- Time-bound: Your goal should have a hard deadline.
(If you have an idea of what you want to achieve, but no specific numbers or deadlines yet, we’ll help you come up with a realistic SMART goal.)
After setting your SMART goal, we will want to work out who your ideal buyer is. We do this by creating a buyer persona.
Only after you know what you want to achieve and who you are marketing to can you have a successful web marketing campaign.
We offer strategic guidance services both in our complete inbound marketing packages and separately. If you are interested in signing up for a strategy session, please contact us here.